Creating a Brand Story - One Fantastic Week 113
Sam Flegal – www.fatefulsigns.com
Pete Mohrbacher – www.vandalhigh.com
The Fantastic Workshop - www.onefantasticweekend.com
- Definition of 'brand story'
- Maker's Summit
- Discussing results of presenting customer value vs. brand story
- Fateful Signs and Angelarium's Brand Stories
- Maintaining multiple brands and coherency
- Logos. Needed or not needed?
- Creating brand narrative. Questions to ask.
- Subjectiveness of art's appeal
- Honesty behind expression (passion vs selling)
- The origin of your story, what's relevant and what's not?
- Hiring others to help build a brand.
- How to present multiple brands at conventions.
- Suggestions for scheduling releases.
- 'Hangability' of art.
- 22 Immutable Laws of Branding - AMAZON
- The 80/20 Principle and 92 Other Powerful Laws of Nature - AMAZON
- Maker's Summit - http://www.makerscollective.org/themakerssummit
NEXT EPISODE PREVIEW: Tyler Walpole
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/groups/794623580563108/
Become a part of the conversation. Tell us how your week has been, and share with other artists.